Does your cfDNA extraction process affect the Limit of Detection (LOD) of a particular gene target? Our new products, cfDNA Extraction Sensitivity Panels and Extraction Low Positive Controls, can help your research and development for liquid biopsy assays.
NEW PRODUCTS: cfDNA EXTRACTION SENSITIVITY PANELS & CONTROLS
The Extraction Sensitivity Controls can help by monitoring plasma cfDNA loss, determining how low the absolute plasma cfDNA number of copies can be reliably extracted, and standardizing QC workflow for plasma cfDNA extraction process.
Two extraction sensitivity panels and two extraction low positive controls are currently available as catalog products. Also, the customized panels and controls can be built per requirements of customer. For the price and availability of catalog and customized products, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extraction Sensitivity Panel 1 (for absolute copies/ml)
- DNA-free plasma spiked with a 170bp specific DNA fragment at 0, 12, 25, 50, 100, 200 copies/ml in a constant 5 ng/ml fragmented gDNA background. Assay for this specific fragment is separately sold.
Extraction Sensitivity Panel 2 (for gDNA pg/ml)
- DNA-free plasma spiked with ~170bp gDNA fragments at 0, 30, 100, 300, 1,000, 3,000 pg/ml. Assay for a house keeping gene is separately sold.
Extraction Low Positive Controls
- DNA-free plasma spiked with ~170bp specific fragments or gDNA at a fixed low concentration.
Application Example for qPCR (Cat. No. 60100040)
Native or synthetic ctDNA fragment can be spiked in a series of concentration in a constant gDNA background. The extraction sensitivity of a synthetic DNA fragment was compared between two cfDNA extraction kits via qPCR. A left graph shows the difference in the ability of extraction at 0 – 200 copies/ml range by the two kits. A right graph compares the %CV of 6 replicates per level.
AM Multiplexed Mutation Reference Standards
- Highest quality reference standards
- For use in research and assay development
- Mutant genes at fixed allele frequency (AF%) determined by ddPCR
- Customized reference standards available upon request
- Price upon request
AM Multiplexed Mutation Quantification Controls
- Function as both positive and negative controls
- For use in daily assays
- AF% determined based on average wild-type copy numbers
- Customized controls available upon request
- Price upon request